Buying and selling property is rated as one of life’s most important financial decisions. It stands to reason that these types of transactions must be settled properly. Conveyancers prepare the documentation required for the sale and purchase of the real estate.
We handle all aspects of conveyancing required for the successful completion of your sale or purchase transaction including:
- Contract review
- Liaise with other side regarding extensions of time
- Preparation of contracts including special conditions such as rezoning.
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of any Applications for Foreign Investment Review Board Approval (FIRB)
- Advise of your obligations and time restraints in line with your contract
- Liaise with your financier / mortgagee to ensure they are ready for settlement.
- Transferring the property.
Conveyancers also undertake searches with government departments, preparing settlement statements, they liaise with financial institutions, conduct searches with the local council, water searches, land tax, and liaise with other conveyancers and professionals, attend settlement and finalise the matter with the Agent and client.
It is a role that we take great pride in and hope that we can assist you in your important investment decision today or in the future with the purchase or sale of your residential home, unit or land.
We are committed to providing you with a friendly and cost effective service.
Call Kellie on (07) 5495 8888 or email (make sure you include your phone number so we can call you) for an obligation free quote.
|Buyer Booklet||Seller Conveyancing Booklet|
|Buyer Questionnaire||Seller Questionnaire|
|Buyer To Do List||Seller To Do List|
|Buyer Searches||Seller Searches|