- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland admitted 2 August 1966
- Barrister and Solicitor in the High Court of Australia
- Barrister and Solicitor in the Supreme Court of the Northern Territory
- Notary Public
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Honorary Malaysian Consul in Queensland for 27 years.
Paul was admitted as a Lawyer in 1966 and worked mainly in litigation and commercial law with an emphasis on the mining and infrastructure industries. He has extensive contacts in those industries, including five major companies involved in contract mining in Australia. In 1978 he became First Chief Minister and Attorney General of the Northern Territory and remained active in the Northern Territory politics until 1987, the last three years in the Australian House of Representatives.
Since then Paul has concentrated on the law and business in South East Queensland. He has formed a practice specialising in business law, mediation, commercial litigation and planning and environment law.
- Bachelor of Applied Science – Queensland University of Technology.
- Bachelor of Laws – Queensland University of Technology.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Susan joined the firm in September 2004, with a number of years experience in the area personal injuries litigation.
- Susan was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland on 16 July 2001, after having completed 2 years articles of clerkship at one of Queensland’s largest personal injury law firms.
- Susan has continued to focus her interests in the area of personal injury litigation and practices exclusively in the area. She has extensive experience in the area.
- Bachelor of Law – Queensland University of Technology
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court
Julia joined Everingham Lawyers in 1998 as a Receptionist having previously worked in the banking industry. Julia progressed through all areas of the practice including secretarial work, conveyancing, paralegal roles, accounts and office management before her admission as a solicitor. Julia became a partner at the firm on 1 January 2022.
Before finding her niche in Family Law, Julia practiced and continues to practice in in the areas of:
- Real property including corporate and commercial agreements
- Leasing and “developer” contracts
- Wills and estate planning
- Retirement village leasing and advice
- Establishment of corporate structures
Her background in these areas means that she can offer a wealth of practical experience to problems for client’s associated with:
- Relationship breakdowns;
- Parenting disputes;
- Resolutions for parenting and property matters; and
- Child Support issues – (See more)
Whilst understanding the emotional undercurrents at play.
At Everingham Lawyers we recognise that buying a house is the most important purchase most of us will ever make. In our experienced Conveyancing Manager, Rebecca Bradley we have a paralegal who is determined to go that extra mile to ensure the very best outcome for you. You can be comfortable in your dealings with Rebecca who has years of business background to guide you to the best possible result.
Krystie joined Everingham Lawyers as a filing clerk on 2 February 2004. After a short time Krystie progressed to become the Personal Injuries Department Secretary and then again to the Personal Injuries Department Paralegal.
Krystie supports Susan in the paralegal role and is prepared to take on any task assigned to her. Krystie is predominantly focused in the Personal Injuries area.
After finishing high school in 2004, and with no future direction in mind, Kellie saw an advertisement in the local paper for a filing clerk with Everingham Lawyers. Since then she has never looked back. Kellie has steadily progressed through the ranks of Everingham Lawyers from filing clerk to secretary to paralegal.
Kellie has worked in multiple areas of law including family, banking and finance and litigation however personal injuries is her passion. Kellie looks forward to continuing to work with Susan, Paul and Julia and eagerly awaits completion of her law degree to develop her knowledge and skills further.
Janet has been involved in the legal industry for approximately 19 years. She is an experienced legal secretary with knowledge and background in most areas of law.
Janet is a positive, hardworking employee who has a flexible attitude with professional presentation. Janet brings to the firm excellent communication skills, strong initiative and is self-motivated with high standards.
All our Professional staff are assisted by a team of Paralegals, Secretaries and Administration Assistants.